The French Saint-Martin Tourist Office is pursuing its action of promotion in the Caribbean and participated to the « Travel and Leisure Show » in Martinique from March 2th to 4th, 2012.
The Travel and Leisure show is 19000 visitors, professionals and consumers, 90 stands representing the different islands of the Caribbean.
Saint-Martin delegation was represented by :
- Grégoire Dumel, Caribbean and Local Promotion Manager at the French Saint-Martin Tourist Office
- Suzanne Scantlebery, Promotion Manager at the French Saint-Martin Tourist Office
- Lynn Taylor, hotel Grand Case Beach Club
- Stéphanie Segond and Claude Jeffers, vacation rental Le Flamboyant – Le village
- Joan Samson, Sonesta Great Bay and Maho hotels
- Donaldson Nicolas and Ivan Flanders, GCL car rental
The partners who represented the various products that can be found on the island offered several week-end and weekly for Easter, July and August, Halloween and the holiday season.
Saint-Martin delegation offered any prizes to the tombola organized during the show.
The French Saint-Martin Tourism Office team took advantage of their trip to Martinique to get back in touch with travel agencies and tour operators selling the destination.
They informed them of the new activities on the island and handed over to them the recently printed brochures and guides.
Photo (from left to right):
Lynn Taylor, Grand Case Beach Club
Suzanne Scantleberry, Promotion Manager French Saint-Martin Tourist Office
Joan Samson, Sonesta Great Bay and Maho
Karine Roy-Camille, Présidente du Comité Martiniquais du Tourisme
Grégoire DUMEL, Caribbean and Local Promotion Manager French Saint-Martin Tourist Office Yvan Sobesky – Directeur du CMT